YardRink Starter Rink
Perfect for younger players working on skating and stick skills
Size: 17' x 35'
- The tarp goes on the outside (free of pucks, skates, and shovels)!
- Panels are filled with water and frozen, making an incredibly strong wall
- Great puck play down the straight and smoothly curved walls
- Simple, intuitive setup with no brackets, straps, or kick plates
- Easy maintenance with no exposed tarp on the rink's interior
- Puck retention nets (on both ends) help keep your pucks in play
- Curved panels: 18 inches tall, 41 inches long, 4.4 pounds before filled
- Straight panels: 18 inches tall, 37 inches long, 4.2 pounds before filled
Boxes delivered by UPS Ground or on a pallet by a local trucking company
- Tarp (white, oval, triple laminate with woven in blue lines)
- Straight panels (UV-resistant HDPE with fill ports + link)
- Curved panels (UV-resistant HDPE with fill ports + link)
- Two puck retention nets (one for each end)
- Stakes (white, sturdy lightweight coated fiberglass)
- Bag of hex bolts and hex bolt driver
- Cable ties (UV-resistant, high tensile strength)
If you are unsure about the slope of your yard, we can help. Please e-mail us at CustomerCare@YardRink.com.
Note: YardRink is for yards with no more than 10” of slope